Raashi, a 17-year-old girl presented with a chief complaint of:
- Difficulty in eating food because of a pricking/burning sensation on mucosa while eating hot/spicy food
- Did not like the taste of food
- She complained frequent mouth ulcers for the past 1 year, but the recurrence increased in past 1 month
- She never used a hard bristle brush
- She did not report any fever in the past year
- She had a 1-year history of getting easily fatigued, sleepiness and gradually progressing tingling in her hands
The history in the evaluation of recurrent aphthous stomatitis/ recurrent aphthous ulcers should mainly focus on?
Copyright: All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the written permission of Biological E. Ltd.
Disclaimer: Information in this publication is provided for informational purpose only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Further, the information provided in this publication may differ from internationally, locally approved product labelling. Please refer to the full prescribing information before prescribing.